Monday 7 January 2013

STOCK-ROOM

CLEARANCE SALE




HERE MONDAY  21ST JANUARY 9AM - 11AM


I have many brand new ex-stock items which I inherited when I took over, so I'm taking the plunge and having a HUGE SPRING CLEAROUT!

 *Jeans/trousers *Tights out of packaging *Hats *socks *Ts * tops *jackets *dresses
*Brand New ex - stock room (some will need washing to freshen)

I think there are even some ski trousers in there somewhere!


All Designer Brands - Elle, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Oneill, Nike, Timberland,  Levis, Country Kids and many more

Cash only - First-Come-First-Served - all items from just £1.00 - £5.00


We are at: 3-5 Ashcroft Road, Cirencester, Glos GL7 1RA
01285 643377
We are just around the corner from Boots and Costa 
Bring your friends - coffee and tea will be on, for a chat and a rummage!

No comments:

Post a Comment